Do you follow @anchorintime on Instagram? If not you should. 🙂 Here’s what I’ve been up to lately.
I stayed warm through January crocheting away, drinking peppermint mocha tea steamers and wearing my favorite Boot Warmers and Beanies. Some lovely winter items went out last weekend, like the Sailor’s Net Scarf, a few Bow Hand Warmers, Beanies and some fun custom orders. I stocked up on yarn to start creating the Spring Collection! Keep your eye out for some fun new items and let me know in the comments what accessories you can’t wait to wear when the weather warms up.
I can’t drink caffeine lately, so my barista sister helped me come up with a tasty warm drink. I call it a peppermint mocha steamer.
Peppermint Mocha Steamer DIY
- To make it you seep half a cup of peppermint tea. Nice and strong.
- Separately heat up half a cup of milk. (If you’re fancy, a milk frother like THIS ONE works wonderfully!)
- Once the milk is hot add a tablespoon of honey (or sugar) & stir.
- Once the peppermint tea is steeped, pour the milk over it.
- Top it off with a sprinkle of cocoa powder.